Which trends will play a key role in the future? At the Forum SurfaceTechnology GERMANY experts from different companies will enter into a dialogue with specialists from leading research organizations.
This popular, user-oriented forum is organized by WOTech GBR with the support of the Fraunhofer Institute for Production Engineering and Automation (IPA) and the German Engineering Federation (VDMA).
The following topics will be covered in the forum:
- Energy efficiency and material efficiency
- Surface technology for lightweight design
- New techniques in chemical / electrochemical plating
- Techniques in PVD, CVD, thermal spraying
- Application of modified surfaces (all kinds of treatment)
- Industry 4.0 in surface technology industry
- Plants / advices / processes in surface technology
- Quality management and process optimization
- Cleaning and pre-treatment
Speakers are encouraged to turn in topics that are not on the list. Presentation length should be no more than 20 minutes. Presentations must be created with powerpoint in the format 16:9.
Deadline for presentations: 21th February.
Applying for a presentation slot and presenting at SurfaceTechnology GERMANY 2018 is free of charge. Exhibitors of SurfaceTechnology GERMANY will be prefered in the election of speakers.
Registering for a speaker slot does not automatically entitle you to a speaker slot.
For registering a slot please send the call for paper which you can find at the bottom of the page to Mr. Käszmann.