Founded in 1923, Maurer Magnetic has become a company with
tradition and a strong partner in magnetic technology. We are an ISO-certified industrial supplier with our own innovative products.
Our range of products and services are highly esteemed by our customers in Switzerland as well as abroad (our export share in Europe, the USA and other places, exceeds 50%).
Since the year 2004, we have developed new markets all over the world with our own, revolutionized technologies in the spheres of magnetizing as well as demagnetizing applications.
The sum-total of the share capital of the company is in the possession of the Maurer Family. Continuous re-investment of profits in previous years has generated constant growth, exclusively financed by our own resources, a policy which shall be adhered to in the future.