Metal PVD and NANOanodizing
CHEMICAL METALLIZATION FOR EMI SHIELDING
SOL GEL COATINGS ceramic based
S.I.V.E. S.p.a. has over 30 years of experience in the field of surface coatings in order to give more functionality to an assembly process and more value to every component. We offer several processes and application fields aimed to focus on specific demands: a treatment for every type of aesthetical and/or functional need on plastic, metal or elastomer parts.
- Chemical metallization for EMI RMI shielding on plastics parts
- High vacuum deposition for reflectors and/or shielding
- Non stick and nanoceramics coatings for food suitable products (cooktops, ovens, cookware)
- High performances coatings: PFA,MFA, wear resistant, heat resistant, low/high friction
- Nano-structured layers made using SOL-GEL technology to give high hardness, easy to clean, hydrophobic/hydrophilic properties
- Paper dragging systems
- Technical coatings on elastomers
- Aesthetical and functional coatings
- Laser marking
Our ceramic coatings are conformed to CE standards and registered with FDA.
- Type of business: Manufacturer
- Founding year: 1984
- Employee count (Dez. 2015): 11-50
- Revenue (Dez. 2015): between 1M and 10M €
Interested in news about exhibitors, top offers and trends in the industry?
Your web browser is outdated. Update your browser for more security, speed and optimal presentation of this page.Update Browser