Robotics & Vision - Adaptative machines
KAMIDO 3D BIN-PICKING ROBOT
FLOWPICK Pick & Place robotized machines
ROVALDY Robots line for electroplating
Siléane conceives and manufactures adaptative machines combining robotics and vision systems for the handling and inspection of delicate or fragile products, with unpredictable behaviour.
Our speciality is the automation of human gestures in any given situation with a view to improving productivity within industrial, or food industry applications.
Apart from this, we also manufacture Pick & Place machines under our 'Flowpick' brand.
Siléane has 3 offers :
- complete turnkey standard machines (ROVALDY for the surface treatment industry, FLOWPICK for Pick & Place processes).
- special, unique projects
- R&D services, to invent your machines from the blank page, from your idea or from your needs.
- Type of business: Manufacturer
- Founding year: 2002
- Employee count (Jan. 2018): 51-100
- Revenue (Jan. 2018): between 10M and 50M €
Interested in news about exhibitors, top offers and trends in the industry?
Your web browser is outdated. Update your browser for more security, speed and optimal presentation of this page.Update Browser