The CF series of disc finishing machines can be used for any application that requires a perfect surface finish to be achieved in a very short time for a variety of workpieces such as in cutting, turning, milling and stamping tools, jewelry, etc. Disc finishing machines are modular in design and available as standard with 1 - 4 process drums. All controls are accessible from the front and clearly laid out. Many years of experience have gone into the development of these machines, which is why they are so popular with our customers.
- Up to 20 times more effective processing than with conventional vibrators.
- Zero gap: fast surface finishing of very thin workpieces.
- Dry machining with 0.05 ceramic gap.
- OTEC has developed the ring technology for CF machines - it reduces wear costs.
- Bearings made of a ceramic sealing ring combination achieve maximum service life.