A FISCHERSCOPE X-RAY is the ideal choice for non-destructive, contact-free coating thickness measurement and material analysis. Since 1983, our X-RAY instruments have been an integral part of quality testing in almost all major industries. Our instruments are well-known for their precision, accuracy and durability. At the same time FISCHERSCOPE X-RAYs are designed to be user-friendly and supports you in all aspects of measuring. This enables you to focus on the quality job at hand and not on the measuring instrument.
Our comprehensive range of X-RAYs are designed to measure different applications with high reliability. Companies all over the world in the field of electronics, electroplating, automotive, gold and jewellery and many more rely on FISCHERSCOPE X-RAYs for quality control. Check out our X-RAY instruments and find out why today!
• Fischer WinFTM software which is designed to facilitate the measurement process: controlling the X-RAY (coating thickness measurement and material
analysis), enabling traceability of measurements, generating personalized measurement reports and interfacing with internal networks
• Extended statistic functions: for example, logging and reporting of readings as SPC charts
• Image recognition: WinFTM finds pre-set measurement positions on its own
• Standard free measurements based of fundamental parameter analysis: Achieve accurate measurement results without knowing the composition of a sample
• Distance Controlled Measurement (DCM): No need to move an axis for keeping the right measuring distance to an irregularly shaped sample
• Judgement of the measurement quality and alerting when selected the wrong measuring task or measured in the wrong sample
• Tasks: Almost any sequences performed in the WinFTM software can be programmed and launched with just one click