Intelligent concentration determination of the metal content of electroplating baths
- Fully automatic measurement and control
- Freely configurable measuring cycle for up to 4 lines
- Inline monitoring 24/7
- Network-compatible industrial PC with 16 : 9 HD display including touch function
- Intuitive menu navigation
- Without additional chemicals
- Measured values in the milligram range
Field of application
The RF 200 CF Pro is ideally suited for determining the concentrations of the elements commonly found in electroplating baths such as chromium, manganese, iron, cobalt, nickel, copper and zinc.
Ideal for alloy coatings
By synchronous measurement of up to three elements, in addition to pure coatings with copper, nickel, chrome and zinc, alloy coatings such as zinc-nickel, zinc-iron and cobalt-chrome can be optimally monitored. The very short analysis times of 2-5 minutes allow continuous compliance with the limit values and constant surface quality.
New Generation Galvanic 4.0 - Communication at all levels:
Thanks to coordinated software applications, the range of functions and applications of the analysis system can be individually adapted to the needs of the customer - from a pure measuring instrument to an important node in your process network.
- WinKaPro - Basic software
- WinKaMobil - Connection of mobile devices
- WinKaVision - Remote maintenance assistance via network
- WinKaLab - Laboratory data interface
- WinKaServ - networking and security
- WinKaCloud - External data backup
- WinKaE-Learning - Continuous training
Users and developers hand in hand
The unique concept of the B+T Group is a real benefit for you. The developments are tested, adapted and optimized for practical use under real conditions in our own factory. Only what brings real advantages - improvements in the process flow, savings in maintenance, transparency for the customer - makes the step from development to sales.